Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dan's a Maniac

This summer has been the the summer of triathlons and biking events for Dan.  He's completed 4 triathlons and a century ride (100 miles).  He's been training hard for them and has done very well for being the first summer that he has done them. He has not done it alone, Chad and Craig, Dan's brothers have joined as well.

Tour de Park City Century Ride


Open water swim in St. George.  It end it up being cancelled because it was deemed unsafe. Triathletes that swam in the prior heat had to be rescued by boat because it was so choppy.
Transition area

Telos Tri 


Up, what I think is a killer hill

Dan "Michael Phelps" Colyar doing the swim at the Pleasant Grove Tri

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Maybe someday I'll be able to do a triathalon. That'll be after I have all my kids and if I'm still sane!! That's so awesome that he did that!

Stephanie said...

It has been a busy summer for him! I wish I had worked out half as much as Dan!!!