Saturday, August 16, 2008

Aloha


It's one week till I leave for Hawaii.  I will be going with Iris, my sister, and my Mom, Zaida.  This was all Dan's idea. Dan thought it be great to take my Mom to Hawaii after I finish school and the time that I started work at General Mills.  Mom has been wanting to go to Hawaii as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to take her because she's been such a great mom.  Iris and I were racking our brain how to tell her.  I wanted to be creative.  We decided to make a movie and posted on You Tube. Check it out below.  Iris and I aren't exactly thespians but my mom was so surprised.  We have scheduled some adventures and I am looking forward to our trip and of course blogging about it. 


2 comments:

Ratchfords said...

So cute! It was so fun to see you guys on the video - it brought back so many great memories! I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see your pictures and hear about your adventures!

Tiffany said...

That is so sweet of you guys!!