Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not being left out

So we are on the 4th week of work and I'm adjusting well to life at Progresso. My co-workers are great, they have welcomed me, and are helping me learn all I have to learn and its a lot. 

Not to be left out I have received my first business trip. I will be going to Vineland, NJ, where one of our plants is located. I will be going to Thermal Process School. Basically learning how food is heat processed safely in retorts (so no one gets sick or the plant doesn't blow up). I will be flying into Philadelphia w/ a fellow coworker and hope to have a real philly cheese steak and stop and see some "National Treasure" sites...maybe the Liberty Bell or Independence Hall. I'll have to do some research but as anybody knows I'm all about finding information when it comes to destinations.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

well that sounds fun! So did you find you're cheesesteak???

Kirsti said...

Hope you get in some fun on your business trip! I would love to see some of the sites there too. Happy researching!!