Sunday, November 2, 2008

Progresso Spirit Event

Last week our group played hooky and visited an orchard, that's big around here. It was an opportunity to know my co-workers a little bit better. The orchard provided lunch and we had all-things apple: brats and hamburgers soaked in apple cider, onion/apple relish, 2 types of apple pie, potato-apple salad, and apple cider. Delicious.

Chuga-Chuga-Choo-Choo

I'm a farm girl now

Last week I did my first formulations and ran them in the pilot plant. I was a bit nervous and I didn't do everything a 100% but good enough to have my cans judge by my team and for them to be deemed worthy to be judge by the bigger Progresso team.  Unfortunately I will be in NJ when the larger team meets. Hopefully no one will think its awful.  So everybody cross their fingers and hope that they pass. If so my formulation will be the new formulation used on 100 of thousands of cans. How exciting!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I so don't understand what you do but KEEP IT UP GIRL!!! Formulas? Cans? You impress me!

Joie said...

Hey, sorry we missed your call. Sounds like you've been having fun! You look right at home on the farm.

Kirsti said...

Nice work girl!! My fingers are crossed! You look so natural as a farm girl...who knew you're from Florida!

Stephanie said...

okay explain that again? Did you come up with a new soup? If so, that is incredible. We miss you guys!

m-sees said...

Jessica, you look good on your tractor. John Deere Green is becoming on you. Mont.