Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Surf School


On Tuesday, Aug 26th, we hung ten on the big waves.  Well they weren't that big but it was so much fun.  I wished we had gone again.  The instructors were absolutely amazing and gave us all the tips we needed to get up.  Let me tell you though its a whole lot of work.  First you have to get your self to the waves so that means a whole lot of paddling, then you have to catch a wave, this is where the instructors came in, they were out there with us and judge the waves and gave us a push while we paddle to hang on to the wave. I hope when Dan and I go back we will set a side at least 2 days of surfing.

The girls in our surfing gear. I think we look pretty darn good.

The group of novices and our surf instructors.

Instructional portion of the land lesson.

Me with the surf board. It was heavy.

You saw it right here, me surfing.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

very impressive! I was too scared to ever stand up!