Thursday, September 11, 2008

Knitting and Graduation

Now that I have more time on my hands (no babysitting, Hawaii, or School) I've decided to pick up my knitting needles again. My sister, Iris, started a scarf about a year ago and she gave it to me awhile ago to finish.  So I finally got to it and finished it in a day.  It's not the best, I decided to improvise because I didn't have a pattern and had to become creative with the hat since I didn't have enough of the purple yarn to finish.  I hope she likes it.  I like the scarf the best. I look forward to posting my continuing knitting works.


As I type Dan is printing the copies of his thesis and bringing them to the library. I'm so proud of him and his last push to finish his Master's. He did absolutely amazing on his presentation a few weeks ago. 

Below is my reluctant but dashingly handsome model.  He definitely works the garment. Don't you think so?


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol! Purple is really Danny's color! Iris might not get this scafr/ hat combo back! It's cold where you'll be- he'll want to keep it for himself! Way to go Danny! You are DONE!!!

Kristalyn said...

I love the scarf, and I love how you improvised with the hat, it makes it have so much personality! Congratulations to Dan for getting finished!