Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Coldplay

I've never been into music. By that I mean that I never had any kind of CD collection. I don't really now why, probably because I wanted to spend money on other things and not CDs. I just listened to the radio and I was happy with that. 

Lately though I've been collecting music, thanks to my bro-in-law Jefferey (Iris' husband) and I have found Coldplay.  I love their new single "Viva La Vida". It's on my current playlist on this blog.  Have a listen to it and fall in love.  Also, it doesn't hurt that the lead singer is "click clack".

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol... I love it, the whole click clack... I'm going to miss you so much!

Unknown said...

Jeffrey and I both ask "what the heck is click clack?"

And Jeffrey "I am glad I could help. Have you listened to the new AC/DC or Metallica?"

Love you and miss you!!!