Monday, March 8, 2010

Inconclusive


Dan and I have been wanting to know the gender of the baby. I kept having a re-occurring dream about it so I'm glad that the day had finally arrived. Went into the ultrasound and after they had taken pictures of the baby in 1000 different ways the technician asked "Do you have any more questions?" Well yes, "Can you tell us the sex of the baby?" She moved the wand a up, down, in, out, and diagonal and finally came to the conclusion that there wasn't a conclusion.

Aaarghh!!! I was disappointed, I want to get to planning and buying but Dan was even more upset than I was. Oh well, we go back in 2 weeks to take additional pics. Hopefully it will be more definitive.


5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh no! I wanted to know what happened with the curse. I hope that the baby is more cooperative in 2 weeks.

grapeape said...

oh, pooey! i just now saw this post after making my comment on the last one.! ;-} that's so, so frustrating. hang in there; 2 weeks will go by fast...

Stephanie said...

Well I think it is a girl for sure- girls are better at covering their privates... Boys? Well he would be flaunting it...

Must be a girl...

Kristalyn said...

That's so frustrating! I'm glad you get another try to look at it. It took us about 3 or 4 ultrasounds and i was 30 weeks until we found out that Kacianna was for sure a girl. I know exactly how you feel about planning, etc. I would never be able to wait! Good luck next time and I bet they will be able to tell. :)

Craig & Kristi said...

We are so excited either way. I would love for Savannah to have a girl cousin but it seems almost too much to ask for with all the boys. Please let us know when you find out. And then let the shopping begin!

Are you keeping the Dr. Seuss room? It works for either boy or girl.