Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mi Casa es su Casa

It's been a month since we moved in to our new house and thought it be time to write a blog. So far we really like the house. We love our small back yard and we get a few visitors every now and then: duck, rabbits, squirrels, and chipmunks. The master bathroom has 2 sinks and we don't have to share!! I've been able to cook so much more and Dan is appreciating it.


Our visitor

Dan mowing the lawn for the 1st time

Right out of the box

The move

Our home

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! It's so cute! I love it!! You forgot to show us the tour of our bedroom- but thats ok I trust thats its very nice. I love how nice your yard is and how green it is. It looks very beautiful. I can't wait to see what the inside looks like.

Joie said...

You kids are growing up so fast...it seems like only yesterday you were living in your grandma's basement and now look at ya!

Ratchfords said...

Cute house! I want to see the inside, too!

Kristalyn said...

I love it! How fun to have your own house to take care of. It looks really nice! How is work going?

The Carters said...

Your house is so cute! I'm glad you guys are happy and doing well! It is so fun to check up on you every once in a while!