Wednesday, May 6, 2009

T-wolves

Dan must be a lucky guy, he got me didn't he... ;) That aside Dan also won tickets to sit in the Executive Box at the last Timberwolves game. I had been there before during a visit to GM before my internship but it was Dan's 1st time.  It was fun and I enjoyed the game a bit more than the hockey game due to the fact I knew what was going on. The atmosphere at the hockey game in the Excel Center (St. Paul) was still better.

Dan all I have to say is keep winning those tickets... we still need to see the Twins and the Vikings


From the box

Dan enjoying the view at mid-court

T-wolves mural

3 comments:

Joie said...

I think we just keep trying to one-up each other with sporting events! I could get used to this kind of competition!

Stephanie said...

Kevin is drooling......

Hey we sure missed you last weekend but had fun rocking out with Dan! Hopefully we'll see you this summer?! I miss you tons!

Tiffany said...

I love box seats! It's so fun and way more social (usually). John got box seats for a baseball game here in town last year. Way fun. Oh, and we had box seats tickets for a hockey game here but Cody ruined that by being born a couple of day before the game! Way to ruin it!