Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Day was amazing. The previous day my mom, Zaida, had flown in from Florida as a surprise and was able to spend a week with us. On Christmas Eve we stayed at Iris' house so we could wake up w/ the nieces and nephew and celebrate all that Santa had brought. He brought some really fun games including a DVD Dance, Dance Revolution game (courtesy of Zaida) and a Hannah Montana Guitar Hero. You see Dan with it here but I was absolutely in love with it. Not that I'm a HM fan but I love Guitar hero and with only 3 frets how could I go wrong. Samson, the Wiseman's great dane, was not left out and got the biggest bone I've ever seen for Christmas. I guess he was a good pup this year.


Mom and Garret DDR'ing away

Santa also dropped off a bone for Samson. He's up to 160 now.

Dan chanelling a great dane

Everyone getting into DDR

Iris and Dan

Our nieces and nephew (Garrett, Eva, and Alexandra)

Drums and Cymbals, what is Santa thinking?!?!

Dan and Alexandra

My 2 best friends

At the original Colyar's (Dan's parents)

Dan diving for presents

Dan loving Hannah Montana Guitar Hero

3 comments:

Kirsti said...

It was so fun to see you guys and get to spend sometime with you! I hope you have another trip planned soon! Thanks again for planning the awesome snowboarding trip--it was a blast!!

Unknown said...

You're making Hannah Montana look bad. Not with your music-making skills, but with your wooley beard-growing skills!

Stephanie said...

Iris's eyes look fine in the pictures!? Is she still doing okay? I love your mom dancing to the DDR.... So cute!