Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bob

General Mills is partnering with "Pound for Pound", Feeding America and Biggest Loser for a campaign. People can log on to pfpchallenge.com and for every pound they pledge of weight to loose General Mills will donate a pound of food to a food bank. As a result we had a special guest at Headquarters, Bob Harper. He gave an inspirational speech and divulge some interesting information about The Biggest Loser. It was a total blast, I went with a coworker and we both squealed like girls, which is ok for me because I am a girl but maybe not for him. Bob is a very handsome man and unbelievably fit for being 40-something. I couldn't help but try to get a pic with him. 

5 comments:

Ratchfords said...

He looks just as hot in person! Lucky!

Stephanie said...

You had an eventful week meeting celebrities. Who knew so many celebrities went to minnesota!!! looking at your small icon on facebook I thought dan had a makeover or something...

Unknown said...

Yesss, Bob is a handsome man, but he doesn't hold a candle to Dan!

Kristi said...

If I were you I'd put that picture as my computer wallpaper. From afar people will just assume it is you and Danny.

He is such a cutie!

grapeape said...

ah, how COOL!!! :)

if i had to choose though, i think i'd prefer to train with Jillian...

isn't Bob gay? he IS handsome and so fit & healthy...!