Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Working in the Coal Mine"

After being home with Truman for 5 wonderful months I've returned to work. I decided that it would be best for my sanity to return on a Thursday to have a short work week. It was very difficult to say the least.

We were able to find someone we feel good about that is close to our home. Dan was gracious enough to drop him off while I waited in the car. I did get quite veklemped. At work everyone was glad to see me again. I'm still with Progresso and thank goodness. It would have been difficult to start on a new business.

One of my fears at day care is that he wouldn't get enough attention because he is such a placid boy. Ms. Debbie tells me there are 2 little girls that love Truman and ask for him when he's not there. I'm told they sing to him, pick up his toys when he drops them, and entertain him all day long.

Truman is such a special little boy and being a mom has changed my look on life like I never imagined. No kidding even though he was an amazing baby I would turn to Dan and ask "what the heck did we do". It just such a life changing experience... for the better. I can't believe how much this little person has my heart.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad he has two mini-mommys at daycare! you look so skinny in that picture!