Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Chicago Caper - Murder Mystery

Dan and I received an invitation to a mystery diner from some friends of friends. Dan played Eddie "Socks" R. Gyle a smooth, fashionable, and clever who is an avid golfer and owns a gaming house. Dan's costume called for a bow tie but he just wouldn't have it...oh well. I played Malissa F. Orthought, a reporter for the local paper with a shady past. It was fun getting to know other couples in the area that don't attend our ward. 


S. Treighton Harrow and Anna Maria Carlotta Sassine "Torchy"
 
Ernie "Bet a Million"G. Ambler and "Silky" M. Adam

Our hosts. Billy "The Kid" Thrower and Molly M. Awbsterr

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looked like it was a lot of fun! It's fun that everyone got into the characters. Me and Kevin are hosting a friends party next month, maybe we'll do that too... Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Dan said...

If I would've known I looked like that I would have kicked my own trash!

Kirsti said...

Thanks for putting up with Chad last week he had a lot of fun hanging with you guys! He was glad to be home he said it was too cold for him. I don't know how you do it Jess!

Craig Colyar said...

Should have gone for the bow tie, Dan!!